RAIBAR Use ICT for Social Development purposes with the help of Internet, Audio - Visual Production and empower communities through training….
• Community Radio Training • Community Video Training • Community Newsletter Training • Community Computer Training
Mass Media particularly the Electronic Media that includes Radio, TV & Films is one of the most powerful weapons in new millennium. It has a capacity to reach & influence billions of human being instantaneously.
RAIBAR serving to the ever increasing demands of Presentation Technology & Entertainment Industry.
- Media Planning and Transmission.
- Conceptualization & Execution of Advertising,
- Event Management & Brand Promotion,
- Design and compilation of publicity & Information literature.
Tele-Serials, Films & Documentaries, Video Plays, Audio Jingles, Commercials & Advertising Movies,Music Videos,Editing and Special Effects Mixing,Studio Arrangements,Equipment & Infrastructure, Graphics & Animation.
RAIBAR gives services to M/s Population Foundation of India for Video Programmes i.e. Panchayti Raj, Reproductive & Child Health, Gender & Inequality, Family Planning, Water & Sanitation, Communicable Diseases, Food & Nutrition etc.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust, Dehradoon, Uttrakhand for Video
Programme “Ladka Aur Ladki Mean Bhed Bhaw”.
• RAIBAR gives services to Govt. of Uttrakhand for Surajkund Mela 2003 ( Uttranchal Theme).
• RAIBAR produced Audio Programme “ BAINRANI KULDI” (Success story of SHG Women in Zabua,M.P.) for
Gyanvani-FM on Acquisition.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s R & R Sports Management Group for Video Programme Series “Star of India”.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s The Leprosy Mission Trust, India.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s Uttranchal Bamboo & Fiber Development Board.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s Shikhar Foundation.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s Sahyog Project (Emanuel Hospital Association).
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s Deepshikha Samiti.
• RAIBAR gives services to M/s READ India.
Key person of RAIBAR
M. S. Rawat
Chief Executive Officer & President
Pursue a carrier in the Broadcast Industry in the field of Production, Programs & Event (Audio & Visual) since 1995. Masters in Rural Development, Commerce Graduate from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Delhi University) having PG Diploma in Multimedia (E T & T, Govt. of India) PG Diploma in Spl. Effects ( School of Gaming & Animation ) PG Diploma in Film & Television Programmes Production (FTTI, New Delhi) Member of Indian Films-TV Professionals Association (IFPA).Member of Royal Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (RIMPPA).